Micmadness Micmadness

Amazing job.

And thanks for credits mention, always a pleasure.

It's Only A Dream It's Only A Dream

Sorry, But no.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and Miccool has done way better than you. Birrus was everything this isnt. /end

PeAtrit responds:

You go and make something like this then ^^ We'll see how you will do.

Birrus Birrus

I love you.

This is quite frankly the most amazing thing i've seen from you. and im glad i got to see it develop in irc.

Rebalanced Rebalanced

Honestly.

Rating something that has amazing craft a 1 just because it lacks originality? might as well be giving egoraptor 1's because he's the stereotypical NG comedy. You honestly seem to be missing a few key facts:
1. this is amazingly well done.
2. this is a tribute to an "unbalanced" which is THE source of inspiration for most stickfigure animators I know.
3. It tops the original.

it does lack much originality, but honestly thats not the reason you gave it a one. its because you refuse to accept that stickfigures take effort to make and perfect on this level. sure, anyone can make stickfigures fighting, but VERY few can make it this smooth and amazing. It's atleast a 9 in my book, but it deserves more than you give it, so 10.

Dicks3.swf: Back In Black Dicks3.swf: Back In Black

holyshit.

i still cant get over lf2's part. wow

Shiftlimits:Galaxy Collab Shiftlimits:Galaxy Collab

Oh my, I suck.

My part did suck, but to be honest I animated it in 2 hours. also glad that my sounds got to be in everyone's parts.

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Rocks. Hard.

I wish I joined this now, Cicada's was uber sex, also thanks for putting my trailer in there.